Sunday, December 6, 2020

EOTO One Social Media

I have to say my favorite presentation was probably about the invention of social media. The landscape now is so different from how it was around the time that the technology was first implemented. The evolution of Instagram specifically was most interesting to me given that the company started off as small as it did and was created by people around my own age. The story of Instagram's meteoric rise to popularity is genuinely inspiring as I hope to one day start my own business. Hopefully my endeavours will bring even a fraction of the success that Instagram has brought and will continue to bring to it's owners in the coming years. 

To learn more about the current state of our social media culture check out The Social Dilemma here, or on Netflix at the time of this post.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Audit Online Presence

 I would say that I have an average or just below average online footprint. I have a Facebook, Snapchat, Instagram and Google. I have my nam...